Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Eat, Drink & Be MERRY

Anyone will agree that this is a terrible time of year to try to lose weight.... unless you are just completely anti-social. I had three Christmas parties last week, two more this week and two more next week. I am taking the attitude of doing the best that I can.
I am within 5 pounds of my goal weight and feel like I can give myself a little forgiveness. If I mess up one night, I have told myself that I have to get back on track the very next morning! There was one night within the last week that I only got 4 hours of sleep but I still got up and ran 3 miles with my friend.... thank goodness for accountability!
So this is my encouragement to you.... If you mess up one day/night, forgive yourself and get back on track the very next day! No excuses!
before the Tacky Light Tour on Dec. 7, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment