Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gobble Gobble

I know it's been a while since I have posted and I hope to make my next post sooner rather than later! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I was invited by my cousin to go with their family to Jekyll Island and what a treat it was!
I brought all of my shakes and bars with me, however, I didn't have most of it. I new I was going to eat Thanksgiving lunch and I did... it was VERY yummy! I still stuck to the principle of the perfect plate... half raw green veggies, quarter steamed green veggies and a quarter of turkey.... except double it and add in dessert! :)
I am training for the Shamrock Half Marathon in VA Beach on March 17th..... part of my training included running 2 miles on Thanksgiving morning... I ended up running about 3 miles and walking another mile... so I was feeling good about eating a little more than normal for Thanksgiving lunch.
After lunch the cousins ended up playing basketball... a very competitive 3 on 3 game!... I was pooped after all that exercise!
I have lost a total of 22 pounds as of the day before Thanksgiving (11-21-12)!

No comments:

Post a Comment