Sunday, November 11, 2012

5 weeks in... 18 pounds lost

I did it! I made it through the first part of the "transformation phase".
I was "allowed" to weigh in after the first 4 weeks succeeding the Restart and I have now lost a TOTAL of 18 pounds! I started really seeing it in my face and feeling it in my clothes first (about 2 weeks in to the transformation phase). I am back to fitting in to my old clothes! Thank goodness!
The meals are getting so much easier to prepare and I'm learning to plan my days better.
I have now learned to cook fish and I love it... it's good to get 2 meals of fish per week in your diet.
Thanks for reading and please let me know if you'd like to learn more or if there is something specific that you'd like me to share.
I am now allowed to add in ONE glass of red wine per week! This makes me SO happy!
Have a great week!

All Smiles,
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment