Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I CHEATED!!!

As I enter in to week 3 I am getting more excited about my weigh in date which is November 7th! Also, I have a confession to make.... I CHEATED! I have been really good about sticking to the plan, however, I just really wanted a glass of wine.... and how could I resist in the situation I was in. This past weekend, I went hiking 1.7miles at Crabtree Falls - it was a little tough for me but I really enjoyed it and I made it all the way to the top! After the hike, the group I was with decided it would be a good reward to go to a vineyard on the way back home. Ssooo... we stopped at King Family Vineyards in Charlottesville. I did a tasting of their wine and I had ONE glass of wine. Even though I cheated and had a glass of wine... I at least limited myself to ONE glass. AND I haven't cheated again since. Once I've reached my goal weight, a glass of wine will not be considered cheating... thank goodness.
I'm happy to answer any one's questions that they have about what I am doing and what I am eating.... I AM eating and I am NOT starving! :)
-Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment