Monday, October 15, 2012

Go to bed HUNGRY!

After the first 5 day Restart there is a 4 week Transformation Stage.... I complete Week 1 tomorrow. It's been going really well and I'm not struggling nearly as much and I'm not nearly as hungry as I was during the first 5 day restart. In fact, I would say that the only time that I feel really hungry would be in the evening.
I am not allowed to eat after 7pm and I've been really good about it. My coach explained to me that being hungry when you go to bed is actually a good thing. She explained that when you go to bed with a full stomach, your body spends time digesting. If you go to bed after your food has digested than your body can spend the time you are sleeping to repair itself. It's been amazing that even though I may go to bed hungry, I don't wake up hungry.

I had a friend comment to me this week: "You sure do have a lot of energy for someone who is starving themselves!". My response was that I am not starving and I do have plenty of energy.

If any of you have questions about how I'm feeling or what it is exactly that I'm doing, please leave a comment on the blog and I will answer your questions.


Lamb, broccoli, shrimp, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, salad

Salmon, broccolini, salad

No comments:

Post a Comment