Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I lost 5 pounds!!!

The firs thing I did when I woke up this morning was weigh myself! I couldn't wait.... and what a relief. I really didn't know what to expect but I thought that if I lost 3 pounds that would be fine... but man - FIVE - now that was really worth it!
I feel fabulous, have plenty of energy and really... I feel like I could run miles and miles!

Today is the first day that I get to have a "real" meal. My friend, Tyler, and I who are doing this together have decided to make it easier on ourselves that he will cook one night for the two of us and I'll cook one night for the two of us. This way it will make it to where we don't have to cook every night!

When we met with our coach last night, we were told what we could eat as our meal. It's a "ideal plate" which is half of the plate being raw veggies, one quarter of the plate being clean & lean meat (no sauce) and the other quarter being cooked grain (quinoa or brown rice) or steamed veggies.
Tonight's meal was lettuce, broccoli and zucchini with lemon juice, bok choy with beef and shrimp.

My first real dinner in 6 days!

3 comments:

  1. Really proud of you, Jaclyn... (and Tyler, too!) That dinner looks fabulous! Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a wonderful start! I love coaching you and Tyler! So excited about seeing how this first week goes for you. The Blog is beautiful and oh so colorful, just like your "perfect" dinner plate of fresh nourishing food.

    Coach Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I really enjoy reading them and it's encouraging as well!
    I'm enjoying this and believe it or not, YOU are helping keep me accountable! I want to show YOU that I can do this and that it really isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be!
    -jaclyn

    ReplyDelete